Liberty is a local community bank that gives value to its customers vs buying naming rights to professional sports stadiums like some big banks do. We are your destination for competitive checking and CD products. Select and fund multiple products, and manage them all from one account!
Select the right products for your savings goals.
Fund and access your new checking & savings products.
1. To earn the interest rate(s) disclosed above, you must have a Big Interest Checking account and meet specific qualification criteria. You must i) be enrolled in our electronic statement delivery product (eStatements); and ii) must have completed 12 debit card transactions (excluding ATM transactions) each monthly statement cycle using the Debit Card(s) linked to this account. When the qualifications above are met during a monthly qualification cycle, (1) Checking balances up to $25,000 receive an Annual Percentage Yield or APY of 1.00%, and balances of over $25,000 earn 0.50% APY on the portion of balance over $25,000. (2) When Big Interest Checking account qualifications are not met, all balances in the account earn 0.05% APY. Rates are effective as of 6/23/22 and are subject to change without notice.
1a. Savings Special: $5,000 or more, new money. Rates as of 6/23/22 This is a limited-time offer and is subject to change without notice.
2. CD Specials: $25,000 or more, new money. Rates as of 6/23/22 This is a limited-time offer and subject to change. APY=Annual Percentage Yield. Penalty for early withdrawal.
3. Advantage Plus banking. Rates as of 6/16/22 on the Bank of America website.
4. Everyday Checking. Rates as of 6/16/22 on the Wells Fargo website.
5. Truist Fundamental Checking. Rates as of 6/16/22 on the Truist website.
6. Chase Total Checking. Rates as of 6/16/22 on the Chase website.
7. Lifegreen Checking. Rates as of 6/16/22 on the Regions website.
8. Rates as of 6/16/22.
9. Bank of America Advantage Savings. Rates as of 6/16/22 on the BoA website.
10. Wells Fargo Way2save savings. Rates as of 6/16/22 on the Wells Fargo Website.
11. Truist Online Savings Account. Rates as of 6/16/22 on the Truist website.
12. Chase Premier Savings Account. Rates as of 6/16/22 on the Chase website.
13. Regions Lifegreen Savings Account. Rates as of 6/16/22 on the Regions Website.